Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sales Person is a customer too!

Many a time, customer objections seem to make salespeople think of them as idiots/unreasonable/irrational....

Every salesperson is a customer too for a number of products/services all the time.

Every salesperson selects/deselects/buys/ a large number of products/services from a number of sellers(vendors). Can you use that knowledge to address customer objections BETTER?

Whenever a customer objection araises, apply the following train of thought:

- If I were the customer , what would have made me raise a similar objection? what issues/impact factors/drivers would have made me behave that way?

- What would have convinced me against that objection? What exactly was I looking for when I raise such an objection?


This process in my view, will certainly improve the way customer objections are handled. Try and let me know.

No comments:

AI searches for human intelligence , to beat

  With all the hype about AI taking over humans and humans worried about their precious skills/role in this world risk getting diminished, l...